General information about studying
The website "Studying at the University of Vienna" gives you information about the following topics:
- Range of degree programmes offered by the University of Vienna
- Admission to degree programmes of the University of Vienna
- Tuition fees/Students' Union fee
- Studying with disabilities and/or chronic illness
Directorate of studies and studies service center
Your directorate of studies or your studies service center/studies service unit provides advice and information on queries about your degree programme:
- Problems/questions regarding registration for courses and examinations
- Examination results
- Recognition of examinations
- Timetabling and course of studies
- Completion of a degree programme
As teachers you can edit informations of courses and exams for the course directory (u:find), as well as evaluate your students (Grading).
- If you have content-related questions regarding courses and exams please contact your directorate of studies (SPL).
- In case of organisational questions, your studies service centers/studies service units will assist you.
- If you have technical problems with u:space you can contact us via our feedback form for teachers.
ZID-Helpdesk (Helpdesk of the Vienna University Computer Center)
The ZID-Helpdesk supports you with questions about your u:account or if you have forgotten your password.